1. Front shell (also called the front cover): Surface treatment methods are: direct injection of color, painting, plating, drape (also known as transfer), such as stamping.
2. After the shell (also known as the back cover)
3. Battery cover
4. Mirror: the material is glass (which is divided into flat glass and arc glass) and plastic, in which the wall clock is basically glass, the clock has two kinds of both.
5. Clock face (also known as literal): paper material, PVC (a kind of plastic), metal. On the scale, text and graphics are silk screen up.
6. Clock (also called the pointer): The material is plastic and metal, wall clock which are basically metal, the clock has two kinds of both.
7. Movement (travel time):
① according to the second mode of operation is divided into: second-second movement and sweep the second movement (also known as silent movement).
② wall clock movement is divided into: single go-time movement (referred to as stand-alone) and the whole point of chronograph movement (also known as RBI movement).
③ Taiwan clock movement is divided into: stand-alone and the machine. One of the machines is divided into single-play movement and snooze function of the machine. The sound of the alarm machine is divided into single BB sound and 4 BB sound (that is, from the weak crescendo BB sound).
9.LCD (that is, liquid crystal display) components: divided into two kinds of Chinese and English. There is only one LCD module on a clock, the general display content is calendar (ie, Gregorian calendar, month, day, week, Chinese lunar month, day) and temperature; one clock has 2 LCD components, of which 1 Display calendar, the other one shows the temperature and humidity.
10. Pendulum movement (Auxiliary movement): is divided into pendulum movement and turn movement.